Brow and Lash bars are cropping up all over the UK. No doubt there is one in your local shopping centre and business is booming.
Unless your eyes have been squeezed shut, you will have noticed that there is an ever increasing focus on brows and lash trends with expert lash technicians being championed and some heralded by glossy women’s magazines and TV makeover shows.
If you are not at least offering a full service of brow and lash treatments to your clients, then you are missing a trick… Some beauty technicians have already managed to make it BIG with a standalone business of exclusively lashes and brows…
Who Is This For?
This is for all lash technicians who are not beauty therapists wanting to be able to offer professional eyebrow treatments. Being a lash professional involves being able to compliment all lash treatments with a professional brow enhancement.
Choose Elle Master ESD Brow Training if you want to:
- Be able to offer a complete eye and brow service to all your lash customers
- Wow your customers when they look in the mirror!
- Earn more money with lash treatments
- Be given all the AHFrancis products you’ll need on your journey to becoming an Master ESD Brow Technician
Have all the tools you need in your lashpreneur’s toolkit.
Supplement and enhance your client’s lashes with perfectly sculpted brows. Frame and shape the eyes by defining the brows and create an elegant and natural arch for younger looking eyes which will even emphasise cheekbones.
The Benefits Of Becoming A Master ESD Brow Technician:
- Being able to earn more money as a lash bar
- Being able to offer a complete lash and brow service to your clients
- As much post training support as you need.
- Easily grow your sales with the support of AHFrancis extremely high quality marketing materials.
The Benefits To Your Clients Of Your Master ESD Brow Training
Your clients will also enjoy many benefits:
- They will leave your salon looking amazing
- They will look younger
- They will not have to go down the road for their eyebrow treatment
- By enhancing the brows after a lash treatment, your clients’ face will look much more balanced and framed
- Saving clients valuable time with their beauty routines – simply wake up and go!
Your Lash Lifting Training includes:
- A 1 day live skills workshop at an Ellevisage training venue or In-house at your own premises. You’ll leave the training day with a full grounding in all the theory, and you’ll have been taught and had the opportunity to practice the required practical skills on live models. The day finishes with a theory assessment so we can be certain that you’re ready for the next stage. If there’s anything you’re unsure of the Trainer will give you all the help you need until you’re fully confident and ready to get going
- Issuing your Diploma. The Ellevisage Diploma (approved by AHFrancis) is accepted by all the leading beauty insurance providers.
The live skills workshop is led by Ellevisage trainers (approved by AHFrancis).
- Hygiene and safety
- Eye and brow definition theory
- The Client Consultation
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting
- Eyebrow shaping and definition
- Finishing touches with makeup
- Practical sessions
Just Take Our Word For It
“Training with Karen was a great experience even before meeting and the conversations on the phone and email, no query was too great or small. the training itself was very knowledgeable in a warm, friendly and no pressure environment. I started my day very nervous and left feeling confident and very excited to start my journey with a new treatment. I can highly recommend Karen and AHFrancis training, they are truly a great company that care and are passionate about their products and sharing their knowledge. I am glad to be part of AHFrancis.” Dawn Dewar