I can’t think of a better industry to be in right now than lashes. It’s a great way to earn a living: it’s satisfying, enables you to develop new skills and meet interesting people, and to be well rewarded for your efforts. You can work from home, from the homes of your clients or from your very own salon. You can work in other people’s salons, on cruise ships, and in spas and hotels!
And it’s a market that’s booming despite the recession, as women want – and deserve – to look their very best. If you’re a regular reader of the beauty press you’ll know there’s always someone talking about lashes. It’s hot gossip and big business. If that sounds exciting, read on to find out how you can learn a new profession. Discover how you can become a Master Lash Technician and enjoy your own thriving beauty business or career in beauty.
Ellevisage Training Academy’s tutors are all professionally trained by AHFrancis.
Complete your Foundation Training course with Ellevisage, and be ready for a new career as a lashpreneur. After you’ve practiced like crazy on your friends and family, and have completed your case studies and reached the required standard, we’ll issue your Diploma and you’ll be ready to take your first paying clients!
Who Is This For?
This is for you if you’ve dreamt of having your own business or having a career in beauty, if you’re passionate about helping others to look and feel their best, and if you’d like to earn a great income and work flexible hours that suit your needs.
So, whether you’re stuck in a job you hate or simply looking for a new challenge, returning to work as a career break or just starting out, I believe there’s no better opportunity than training to be a lash technician.
Best of all, you don’t need to be a beauty therapist or to have any experience in beauty. You simply need to be excited about helping women to look and feel wonderful.
Choose Ellevisage Foundation Training accredited by AHFrancis if you want to:
- Be trained in the UK’s leading lash extension techniques using products created by AHFrancis following years of research and development
- Have all the tools and techniques you need to perform beauty treatments that could bring you thousands of pounds in sales
- Be provided with high quality marketing materials such as promotional fliers, after care leaflets and posters
- Be provided with all the AHFrancis products you’ll need to get you started on your journey to becoming an expert lash technician
What’s Involved In The Training?
You’ll cover all aspects of lash extensions – the theory and the practical – via the following:
- A half-day of home study to get you familiar with the key tweezer techniques. We’ll send you a mannequin and all the materials you need to practice. We’ll also send you your choice of lashpreneur’s kit, which includes all the products and tools required to start your lash journey.
- 1 x day live skills workshop at an Ellevisage Training Academy venue. The course is taught by trainers approved by AHFrancis.
- Lots of practice on your family and friends. They’ll be simply delighted to be your models
- Having your 5 case studies reviewed by our expert team at The Ellevisage Training Academy. We’ll review your work and award you with your Diploma or we’ll give you feedback and all the support you need to reach the standard required
- Issuing your Diploma. The Ellevisage Diploma is accepted by the Guild. Once you’ve got it, you’re ready for business. Congratulations!
- We provide comprehensive support before, during and after your training. You will be registered to receive the AHFrancis weekly news and tips and of course you can visit the AHFrancis website which is packed with technical advice and tips, and for extra support in technique, marketing and personal development.
- Hygiene and safety
- Pre-course practical manual, mannequin head and instructions
- Practical on mannequin head
- Practical on live models
- Product knowledge
- Testing your understanding
- 5 Case study photo audit
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Karen has trained three of my therapists in eyelash extensions, I was very pleased with the quality of the course and the aftercare service is first class. Karen has continued to make herself available should we have any questions. We haven’t, which is a testament to the outstanding training” Sarah, Spoilt Hair and Beauty
“This was one of the best training sessions I have every been on, Karen and her family were so welcoming which put me at ease straight away. The training course itself was very thorough and all questions answered with lots of hints and tips along the way. The clients that Karen supplied were really friendly and extremely patient” Sam Mawhinney