Have you ever wondered what really makes a successful Lash Technician? And I don’t just mean one that ‘ticks over’ with a few lash clients a week making an average income. I mean an outstanding Master Lash Technician that transforms their clients and gets the rewards they rightly deserve for their amazing work.
Over the years I have worked with many different Lash Technicians and I have come to realise that there’s a lot more to being highly successful than you can possibly learn in basic training. If you are looking to make a fantastic income and have a steady stream of repeat and high paying clients there are some advanced techniques you must master after your initial training and once you have gained experience ‘in the field’.
Who Is This For?
This is for you if you are an experienced Lash Technician who has completed at least 50 full sets of lashes, want to take your skills to a new level and become the very best at what you do.
Master Technician Training will give you techniques that will delight your clients so much they’ll happily pay a higher fee and they’ll come back to you time and time again. Mastery of only one of my advanced techniques could drastically improve your lash business. Master them all and the sky’s the limit!
To be accepted onto my Master Technician Training you need to have been awarded a Foundation Lash Extension Diploma and have had experience doing lashes. That’s so we know you’ve got the confidence, right knowledge and skills to build on.
Choose Ellevisage Master Lash Technician Training if you want to:
- Be trained in the UK’s most advanced lash extension techniques using products created exclusively by AHFrancis
- Have all the tools and techniques you need to perform lash treatments that will delight your clients and enable you to stand out from the crowd, charging higher fees and bringing you thousands of pounds in extra sales
- Be provided with high quality marketing materials such as promotional fliers, after care leaflets and
- Be provided with all the AHFrancis products you’ll need on your journey to becoming an Master Lash Technician
What is involved in the training:
- Express Lashes: how to get a bountiful supply of clients by offering our supreme Express Lash Service. Click here to find out more about Express Lashes
- Bottom Lashes: the best, safest, fully researched, tried and tested way to perform the bottom lash treatment
- Volume lashes
- Application of up to six lashes on a natural lash
- Layering and feathering
- Gap filling techniques
- Party lash techniques
A Great Way To Get Your Clients Spending More
By offering services based on the advanced lash techniques that you’ll learn during your Master Technician Training you’ll have clients queuing at your door.
Delight your existing clients and attract new ones with Express, Bottom, Volume and Party Lashes. Master Technician training will enable you to stand out from the crowd and position yourself as the true expert in your area for lash services.
The Benefits Of Becoming A Master Lash Technician:
- First class training in the most advanced lash techniques from highly experienced long-standing beauty professionals using our own quality products, enabling you to truly delight your clients, add new services and command higher fees
- As much post training support as you need. You will have full access to your trainer post training until you have reached the required standard. You are never alone.
- Easily grow your sales with the support of AHFrancis extremely high quality marketing materials.
The Benefits To Your Clients Of Ellevisage Master Lash Technician Training
Your clients will also enjoy many benefits:
- They’ll be able to choose from a wider range of lash services including Express, Bottom, Volume and Party Lashes
- They’ll look effortlessly beautiful all of the time, following professional treatments by highly skilled lash technicians they can trust. The AHFrancis and Ellevisage brands stands for quality and safety. They’ll never need to shop elsewhere!
- One of the quickest ways to reverse the signs of ageing favoured by make-up artists all over the world helping clients to look years younger
- Saving clients valuable time with their beauty routines – simply wake up and go!
Your Masterclass Training includes:
- A one day live skills workshop at an Ellevisage training venue or In-house at your own premises. You’ll leave the training day with a full grounding in all the theory, and you’ll have been taught and had the opportunity to practice the required practical skills on not just mannequin heads, but also live models. The day finishes with a theory assessment so we can be certain that you’re ready for the next stage. If there’s anything you’re unsure of our Trainer will give you all the help you need until you’re fully confident and ready to get going
- Issuing your Diploma. The Ellevisage Diploma (approved by AHFrancis) is accepted by the leading beauty insurance provider.
The live skills workshop is led by Elle Visage trainers (approved by AHFrancis).
- Express Lashes
- Bottom Lashes
- Volume Lashes
- Practical sessions (mannequin head and live models)
- Enhanced product knowledge
- Exam to test your understanding
- Q & A
- Marketing advice
- 5 case study photo audit
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
“Karen is an outstanding tutor, everything was organized so well that I came home feeling confident enough to do it on my own, but also passionate about the AHFrancis brand. Every training school should follow Karen’s lead, she goes above and beyond. I will be coming back for my next training!” Cheri Knock, Suffolk