Techniques are advancing fast in the ever changing lash industry and Ellevisage Training Academy are delighted to be able to offer training in this service.
Volume lashes are all the rage and come under many different names including Russian Lashes, 3D and up to 6D lashes. This is a very advanced technique for experienced lash technicians only that creates an extraordinary fullness. Volume lashes, despite the amount applied look beautifully natural and soft. This technique involves applying several fanned very fine lashes to a host lash which creates natural volume without looking heavy and fake.
Who Is This For?
This is for you if you are an experienced lash technicians with at least one years experience of individual lashes and would like to be able to offer this unique service. If you like to be at the top of your game this is most definitely for you.
Choose Ellevisage Foundation Training accredited by AHFrancis if you want to:
- Be trained in the UK’s leading lash extension techniques using products created by AHFrancis following years of research and development
- Have all the tools and techniques you need to perform beauty treatments that could bring you thousands of pounds in sales
- Be provided with all the AHFrancis products you’ll need to get you started on your journey to becoming an expert lash technician
What’s Involved In The Training?
You’ll cover all aspects of Volume lashes – the theory and the practical – via the following:
- 1 x full day live skills workshop at an Ellevisage Training Academy venue. The course is taught by trainers approved by AHFrancis.
- The Ellevisage Diploma is accepted by the Guild. Once you’ve got it, you’re ready for business. Congratulations!
- We provide comprehensive support before, during and after your training. You will be registered to receive the AHFrancis weekly news and tips and of course you can visit the AHFrancis website which is packed with technical advice and tips, and for extra support in technique, marketing and personal development.
- You will be required to bring a model for your practical
- Product knowledge
- Practical on live model
- Q & A
Don’t Take Our Word For It